Woke up with a little headache. I don’t usually get headaches, so I know this is part of the baking soda molasses solution ritual. It went away after I did some PTR Breathing. Checked saliva pH @ 7:00am. The Stix showed 7.25 while the paper strip registerd between 7.6 and 7.8. I’m thinking that cannot be right. So. . . I will do another pH check just before 1st baking soda cocktail.
11:35am Just got back from two mile walk along bay and checked out some of the “Discovery Days” events going on in our community.
11:40am Saliva pH check Stix between 7.25 and 7.5. The paper pH Strip reading was between 7.2 and 7.4.
12:00pm Baking soda cocktail consisted of 2 teaspoons baking soda, 1 teaspoon molasses, and 1 cup water – mix well and drink. . . Alice just showed me her saliva pH check. It was with a paper strip and read 8.0. I said, “Wow, did you just take baking soda/: She said, “No, I just had some watermelon. (Watermelon on some charts is considered one of the highest alkaline fruits along with lemons). Watermelon makes for a great snacks.
10:45pm Saliva pH registered at 7.5 on the Stix and between 7.4 and 7.6 on the paper strip. Guess my pH is rising. No really noticeable side effects today. Just that little bit of headache in the morning. I worked on relaxation.
11:45pm Cocktail time! 2 teaspoons baking soda, 1 teaspoon molasses, and 1 cup of water. See you tomorrow. Vernon “Vito” Johnston
- 7th Day Baking Soda Molasses Cancer Protocol Repeat – Alkaline Tune up
- 9th Day Baking Soda Molasses Cancer Protocol Repeat – Alkaline Tune up
- 5th Day Baking Soda Molasses Cancer Protocol Repeat – Alkaline Tune up
- How Does Natural Health Replace Cancer: Alkaline Diet, Good Thoughts, PTR Breathing?
- Cancer: It is not all about Baking Soda, Budwig Diet, Chemo, Surgery, Etc